» LexisNexis Academy
Helping you get the most out of your LexisNexis subscription
Having powerful tools at your fingertips is one thing. Understanding how to use them – especially the more advanced features – is another matter.
We want to make sure you’re getting the maximum benefit from your LexisNexis subscription. So we’ve developed a range of training and tools that let you learn in the way that suits you best.
From quick guides, videos and online courses you can do on your own, at your own pace. To hands-on, face to face training sessions with our specialist trainers, in our office or yours.
• iKnowledge modules: 90 second videos that give you the gist.
• iLearning modules: in-depth courses that go into the finer details.
• Podcasts: downloadable audio guides that let you learn on the move.
• User guides: step-by-step guides that are easy to follow.
• Hints and tips: handy secrets and shortcuts that help you do more in less time.
• Live WebEx sessions: join in live online training sessions from your desktop.
• Pre-recorded sessions: catch up on pre-recorded WebEx training sessions in your own time.
• Face to face: training sessions with our specialist trainers - in our office, or yours.
Made to measure
• Ask a trainer: put your own questions to our specialist trainers.
• Bespoke training: tell us exactly what you’re looking for and we’ll design our training around you.
• Visual impairments: we also run training for people with visual impairments using special screen readers.
Our legal training courses and learning modules are CPD accredited.
You can claim one CPD point for each hour of LexisNexis training attended that has been delivered by one of our trainers. This will count towards the requirement that a minimum of 25% of CPD is to be achieved via accredited training courses. Time spent using our learning modules can count towards the remainder of your continuing professional development requirement.